Gold Full Moon Breastmilk Pendant
The pendant is big enough to put breastmilk, resin, baby’s hair, placenta, birthstone flakes, dried flowers, animal fur and etc. in this single piece. The back of the pendant is open so you can put baby hand & foot print, baby's name, birthdate, photo and loving message on it.
The first two photos show the design with breast milk and strands of hair as mother and child. The other photos show some of our Tree of Life designs and the names on the back of the pendant. There is an option to add a gold chain when you check out.
❤Design your own precious jewelry
If you have a certain design that would like us to make for you, please upload a detailed drawing and indicate what you would like to be incorporated into your jewelry. You can also send us some sample photos to give us some ideas of what you are looking for. We are looking forward to working with you to make the special one of a kind piece for you.
Material : 10k 14K 18k solid gold
Color: rose gold, white gold, yellow gold
Pendant size : 27 mm
Pendant diameter size: 20mm
Arrives in gift-ready beautiful packaging
- Solid gold items are hand crafted to meet your stated specifications and as such are all sales final, ineligible for return or refund.
- This product is a hand crafted piece, it will take approx. 8-10 weeks to complete after receipt of your milk / materials, depending on the order situation.
Once you place the order, we will send you our mailing address and instructions on how and where to send us your breastmilk.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram with our new design, promotions and support group.
The breastmilk curing agent we use is our exclusive recipe. It can prevent your breastmilk jewelry from turning yellow, forming bubbles, or clotting that affect your jewelry’s appearance.
❤Maintenance of breastmilk jewelry：
- 925 Sterling silver is a very soft and fine metal. When not wearing, put it inside a soft cloth pocket or fabric swath and avoid rubbing it against other jewelry.
- Polish your jewelry with polishing cloth to bring back the shine.
- Keep away from chemicals, sweat, and water to avoid any damage.
- The gold / rose gold plating does not last forever even if we put extra layers of gold plating! How quickly it wears out depends on how often and how long you wear them. For everyday wear, we recommend silver jewelry or 10k/ 14k/18k gold!
- Every piece of our breastmilk jewelry is handcrafted with love. We try our very best to maintain the highest standards of crafting. However, it may show variability and minor imperfections. Please note that no two pieces will be identical. Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
- Our breastmilk jewelry orders are hand crafted to meet your stated specifications and as such are all sales final, ineligible for return or refund.
❤Satisfaction Guarantee and Service
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at any time. We will provide you the most efficient service and the best shopping experience.
By placing an order with Jewelry Memories, the customer understands that they have 3 consecutive days to cancel their order with a full refund. If they cancel within 4-7days, there will be a 20% cancellation fee of the total order cost, not to exceed $50 withheld. After that, there are no refunds for any orders regardless of whether the customer sends in breastmilk or inclusion for their order.
For special-order item, once designs are approved and payment collected, cancellations and changes cannot be accepted.
Due to the nature of the item and highly personal elements, we do not accept returns, exchanges or offer replacements on our orders.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, if there is an issue with your order, please let us know and we will try our best to fix it.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.