Follow Your Heart Breastmilk Necklace
Follow Your Heart Necklace features a heart breastmilk pendent decorated by either heart patterns or tree of life pattern to show mother's endless love to their child. You can choose to put your breastmilk, baby’s hair, placenta, birthstone stone or flakes in this single piece. The back of the pendent is flat, you can engrave your baby’s name, birthdate, love message on it.
Follow Your Heart Necklace shows your special bond with your child through breastfeeding, nurture them to a wonderful child.
This design will be good for mother's who have multiple children and would like to include birthstone in the necklace. Our products are artisan pieces (completely handmade with high quality). Choose between sterling silver, silver with white / rose / yellow gold plated/ or 10k/14k solid gold.
❤Design your own precious jewelry
If you have a certain design that would like us to make for you, please upload a detailed drawing and indicate what you would like to be incorporated into your jewelry. You can also send us some sample photos to give us some ideas of what you are looking for. We are looking forward to working with you to make the special one of a kind piece for you.
Material: 925 sterling silver with rose/white/yellow gold plating
Pendant size with bail: 26X19.6mm
Pendant diameter size: 18.8X20.3mm
Chain length: 40-45cm/16-18" with adjustable loop
Arrives with beautiful jewelry box.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram with our new design, promotions and support group.
This product is a hand crated piece, it will take approx. 3-4 weeks to complete after receipt of your milk / materials, depending on the order situation.
The breast milk curing agent we use is our exclusive development, which is different from the resin commonly used at present. Milk pearls made with our curing agent contain more than 95 percent of your breast milk and it will not turn yellow.
❤Maintenance of sterling silver jewelry：
1. 925 Sterling silver is very soft and fine metal; when not wearing, put it inside a soft cloth pocket or fabric swath, avoid it from rubbing against other jewelry.
2. Rub your sterling silver Jewelry with polishing cloth to bring back the shine.
3. Keep away from chemicals, sweat, bath, crash to avoid any damage.
1. The gold / rose gold plating does not last forever even if we put extra layers of gold plating! How quickly it wears out depends on how often and how long you wear them. For everyday wear, we recommend silver jewelry or 10k/ 14k/18k gold!
2. Every piece of our breastmilk jewelry is handcrafted with love. We try our very best to maintain the highest standards of crafting. However, it may show variability and minor imperfections. Please note that no two pieces will be identical. Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
❤Satisfaction Guarantee And Service
If have any questions about your purchase, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
We will provide you the most efficient service and the best shopping experience.
Customized products are not allowed to be returned or exchanged！
By placing an order with Jewelry Memories, the customer understands that they have 3 consecutive days to cancel their order with a full refund. If they cancel within 4-7days, there will be a 20% cancellation fee of the total order cost, not to exceed $50 withheld. After that, there are no refunds for any orders regardless of whether the customer sends in breastmilk or inclusion for their order.
For special-order item, once designs are approved and payment collected, cancellations and changes cannot be accepted.
Due to the nature of the item and highly personal elements, we do not accept returns, exchanges or offer replacements on our orders.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, if there is an issue with your order, please let us know and we will try our best to fix it.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.