Gold Breastmilk Honeycomb Hexagon Stacking Band
Unique ring with honeycomb cells filled with mother's breast milk, birthstones or diamonds. Available in solid 10k/14K/18k rose gold, white gold and yellow gold. Each band measures 2.58mm from top to bottom, the stones inside the cells are 1.4mm across. You can choose to fill all cells, or choose a specific pattern to fill. You can also put engraving on this ring.
Our gold breastmilk jewelry settings are 100% handmade individually. The diamonds we use for our jewelry are Si1 clarity or better (no inclusions can be seen with the naked eye) and the color is G-H (colorless or near colorless). The breastmilk stone nearly contains any pigment. You are guaranteed to have a gorgeous diamond breastmilk ring with the brightest sparkles of the beauty and light.
- Material: 10k/14k solid gold and plati
- Color: rose gold, white gold, yellow gold
- Size: full and half US sizes
- Band width: 2.58mm
- Stone ／breastmilk stone size: 1.4mm
- Stone size: 1.5 mm x 16pcs
- Stone material: choose from cubic zirconia or diamonds (natural round cut diamonds color: G-H, clarity: SI1)
- Arrives in our elegant jewelry box
- Designed and crafted in Richmond Hill, Canada
Add Birthstone flakes
Once you place the order, we will send you our mailing address and instructions on how to send us your breastmilk.
For more stackable rings, please check:
Breastmilk Jewelry - stackable ring collection.
The ring can also stack well with our ring:
Breastmilk Oval Ring
Gold Breastmilk Honeycomb Hexagon Staching Band
Halo Breastmilk Teardrop Ring
Forever Love Breastmilk Ring
Dainty Gold Breastmilk Eternity Stacking Ring
For matching bracelet: Gold breastmilk Honeycomb Hexagon Bracelet.
For matching necklace: Gold Breastmilk Honeycomb Hexagon Necklace.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram with our new design, promotions and support group.
- 1. The gold / rose gold plating does not last forever even if we put extra layers of gold plating! How quickly it wears out depends on how often and how long you wear them. For everyday wear, we recommend silver jewelry or 10k/ 14k/18k gold!
- 2. Every piece of our breastmilk jewelry is handcrafted with love. We try our very best to maintain the highest standards of crafting. However, it may show variability and minor imperfections. Please note that no two pieces will be identical. Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
- 3. Our breastmilk jewelry orders are hand crafted to meet your stated specifications and as such are all sales final, ineligible for return or refund.
❤Satisfaction Guarantee and Service
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at any time. We will provide you the most efficient service and the best shopping experience.
Please Click Here For our FAQ page
Please Click Here For Our Shipping Policy
By placing an order with Jewelry Memories, the customer understands that they have 3 consecutive days to cancel their order with a full refund. If they cancel within 4-7days, there will be a 20% cancellation fee of the total order cost, not to exceed $50 withheld. After that, there are no refunds for any orders regardless of whether the customer sends in breastmilk or inclusion for their order.
For special-order item, once designs are approved and payment collected, cancellations and changes cannot be accepted.
Due to the nature of the item and highly personal elements, we do not accept returns, exchanges or offer replacements on our orders.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, if there is an issue with your order, please let us know and we will try our best to fix it.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.