HOW TO: Sending Breast Milk/Inclusions
1. Remaining elements will not be returned after creation - please do not send us the all of your elements. Jewelry Memory cannot be held responsible for post office loss either on the way to us or for your jewelry being sent home.
2. In the process of mailing breast milk, it is necessary to confirm the time limit of mailing with the local post office since the current logistics is not stable. If the time is too long, you can add a small amount of food preservatives into breast milk so that breast milk will not deteriorate.
3. Since all our products are hand crafted, it will take us up to 2-4 weeks to complete a regular order and up to 6-8 weeks to complete a special order item.
Shipping by Canada post is the most economical method.
1. Please ship your package the most secure and economical way.
2. Mark your package as "jewelry supplies", “jewelry making material”, “milk for jewelry “etc to describe your package.
3. Mark the item as a "gift" with the value being $1 on your customs form. It is illegal to sell or purchase breastmilk, however a "gift" is not considered a purchase.
4. We are not responsible for any customs fees for your order imported into your country. Any additional shipping fees or customs fees that your country places on your package is your responsibility to pay. We cannot mark your customs form on the jewelry package as a "gift," because it is merchandise that you have purchased and to do so is illegal.
The most economical method to send your milk and/or inclusions is by First-Class Package International Service small box. The price starts at $14.25.
For details, please check HERE.
If problems occur when shipping, please contact us ASAP so we can resolve this issue.
Address to ship:
We will send you an email once we receive your order.
How much to ship?
• Milk: For one 10mm stone, 15ml is enough, but please send us 30ml (about 1 oz, sufficient for 2-3 pieces of jewelry).
• Umbilical Cord: 1 small piece, maximum 2cm.
• Placenta: 1-2 teaspoons of dehydrated and ground placenta powder or small pieces like flakes.
• Lock of Hair: The maximum length if possible, 60-80 clean, untangled hair stands.
• Any other natural elements such as dried flower petals and animal hair can simply be bagged and appropriately labeled.
Instructions for sending breastmilk and Inclusions:
1. Milk MUST be fresh or fully thawed.
2. Pack the breastmilk in a breastmilk storage bag. No containers please. Containers will not be returned.
3. Remove all air from the bag and then seal the bag tightly and fold it.
4. Place the bag into 1 breastmilk storage bag and seal it tightly.
5. Put your name, order #, the date of order on the OUTSIDE of the bag.
6. Put all inclusions TOGETHER in a separate bag. Inclusions may be separated by bags /envelopes, but they MUST be put together in one bag.
7. Include a piece of paper with your name, order #, Date of order, details of what is included in the package. (Example: 1 milk, 1 lock of hair, 1 umbilical cord) and design(s) being created if it is a special order.
8. Place these two bags into the mailing package. A bubble lined envelope is ideal for all types of inclusions.
9. Put your name, return address and order number on the outside of the packaging.
10. Mark “FRAGILE” on all sides of your package.