Gold Dina Stacking Breast Milk Ring
The Gold Dina Stacking Breast Milk Ring is Jewelry Memories's original design. It features a ring with a dainty baguette breast milk stone and a birthstone. You can stack two Dina rings together with breast milk stones next to each other. The birthstone can be changed according to your child's birth month.
We also add more variations to this ring. You can choose to add more birthstones to the ring if you have more than one child.
The original idea of the design of this ring came from our customer Dina and we turned her idea into these gorgeous pieces. We also named it "Gold Dina Stacking Breast Milk Ring".
Very versatile piece, if you buy a set, you can wear the rings:
- Separately on different finger
- With birthstones on inside next to each other
- With breastmilk next to each other on outside with breastmilk
- Metal: 10k/14k solid yellow/rose/white gold
- Breastmilk stone size: 3.1x5.2mm
- Birthstone diameter: 1.5mm
- Stone: Cubic zirconia (can be updated to crystal diamonds)
For similar style, please check:
Gold Raylin Stacking Breast Milk Ring
Gold Birthstone Breastmilk Stacking Ring
For more stackable rings, please check:
Breastmilk Jewelry - stackable ring collection.
It stacks well with the our stackable ring:
Gold Breastmilk Honeycomb Hexagon Stacking Band
Dainty Gold Breastmilk Eternity stacking Ring
Gold Breastmilk Channel Ring
Gold Scallop Stacking Breastmilk Ring
Gold Heart Circle Breast Milk Ring
Olivia Gold Breastmilk Stacking Ring
This product is a hand crated piece, it will take approx. 6-8 weeks to complete after receipt of your milk / materials, depending on the order situation.
Once you place the order, we will send you our mailing address and instructions on how and where to send us your breastmilk.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram with our new design, promotions and support group.
The breastmilk curing agent we use is our exclusive recipe. It can prevent your breastmilk jewelry from turning yellow, forming bubbles, or clotting that affect your jewelry’s appearance.
- 1. The gold / rose gold plating does not last forever even if we put extra layers of gold plating! How quickly it wears out depends on how often and how long you wear them. For everyday wear, we recommend silver jewelry or 10k/ 14k/18k gold!
- 2. Every piece of our breastmilk jewelry is handcrafted with love. We try our very best to maintain the highest standards of crafting. However, it may show variability and minor imperfections. Please note that no two pieces will be identical. Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
- 3. Our breastmilk jewelry orders are hand crafted to meet your stated specifications and as such are all sales final, ineligible for return or refund.
❤Satisfaction Guarantee and Service
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at any time. We will provide you the most efficient service and the best shopping experience.
Please Click Here For our FAQ page
Please Click Here For Our Shipping Policy
By placing an order with Jewelry Memories, the customer understands that they have 3 consecutive days to cancel their order with a full refund. If they cancel within 4-7days, there will be a 20% cancellation fee of the total order cost, not to exceed $50 withheld. After that, there are no refunds for any orders regardless of whether the customer sends in breastmilk or inclusion for their order.
For special-order item, once designs are approved and payment collected, cancellations and changes cannot be accepted.
Due to the nature of the item and highly personal elements, we do not accept returns, exchanges or offer replacements on our orders.
Customer satisfaction is important to us, if there is an issue with your order, please let us know and we will try our best to fix it.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.